Content writing on Quantum Machine Learning (Introduction)

           Quantum Machine Learning 



Introduction —
Making a machine to learn things as a 
Human.

The quantum machine learning  can be easily broke into two specific words meaning -Quantum machines and Machine learning ,let’s first understand what is Quantum machines.

Quantum machines-
“Every machine is an associated part of Mechanics which is
derived from physics”
 –Robert. Dwell (Dept. of Physics),MIT .
Talking about what is Mordern mechanics ,we are well aware of Dual nature of particles, De-Broglie dual nature of particles etc. But in a way more the scientists have discovered the concept of mechanics with the Quantum particles, they are nothing but the smallest micro and Nano particles existing in nature,  particles that are even smaller than electron, proton, neutrons but exist in relative small size,  occupies mass even less than negligible and so on.

The relationship between Quantum particles and their physics to mordern machine learning is quite unique. The most common use of the term refers to machine learning algorithms for the analysis of classical data executed on a quantum computer, i.e. quantum-enhanced machine learning. While machine learning algorithms are used to compute immense quantities of data, quantum machine learning increases such capabilities intelligently, by creating opportunities to conduct analysis on quantum states and systems. Here are some of the best examples that can be viewed  in terms of Quantum Machine learning
Examples —
1)The human brain is a way more smart than the computers,  actually humans have common sense, feelings,  emotions but a computer doesn’t have it, Still computer helps us to learn and solve a way more complex things and stuffs,  making a computer tackle information is nothing but machine learning .
2)Computer can calculate a lot of things within a fraction of seconds but when you ask your computer about of a photo of a dog,  cat or an object the computers can’t recognize it because it doesn’t have a program for recognizing objects.
Making a program to make computers understand , recognize,  react on things is the art of machine learning.

Some other introductory facts-

1)The Quantum machine learning is only possible through the Principles of Quantum Physics i.e, Application based on semiconductor devices and electronic material Because , a semiconductor device is such an electronic gadget which can respond to any kind of informative data, within a fraction of seconds and this process is only possible through application of Mordern  programming languages like python.
2) A Quantum Machine program is a separate set of mordern programming codes that has a different development environment and also it is effective in understanding objects and their specific objectives.


Thank you.



Comments

  1. Meditation is a mental exercise. This quiet practice increases awareness, concentration and creativity. Establishing control over the mind results in a positive attitude. Meditation enhances peace and well-being, and brings about inner awakening.
    Muantummethod Meditation is a successful combination of Eastern spiritual practices and modern scientific techniques. Combining psychology with the age-old practices of the sages resulted in a method that is both easy and effective. Deep self-immersion awakens inner power. As the inner world changes so does the outer world.
    Quantum Our mission is to help every human being fulfill his true potential by awakening his inner power. We are striving together to build a great compassionate community, where the value of every human life will be upheld, where every human being will be able to flourish his unique talents, enlighten his soul, prosper naturally, and live a meaningful life by serving humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage { 247officedept@gmail.com }

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {247officedept@gmail.com WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Machine learning solution providers should understand the need of Data warehouses, and they should work to build more appropriate warehouses to meet the requirements of their clients.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All Posts